Welcome to the Lean Learning Center Online Education System
The Lean Learning Center Online Education System provides a flexible mechanism to introduce lean thinking and foundational knowledge on a variety of lean concepts and tools that can be used to advance continuous improvement efforts. To review modules currently available as well as learning objectives, timing required for module completion and pricing, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the course title in which you are interested. You can also bookmark this page to return often.
Navigating the Online Education System
First Time Users:
- To find the course(s) in which you are registered, click on “Your Courses” in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your profile page:
- From the “Course Registrant Profile” page you can edit your profile and password as well as access your current courses.
- To edit your password: Step 1, click on the “Edit Profile” link, then Step 2, choose the “Account Details” menu option. There, you can update your address, view your orders and can change your password. You will be asked to type in your current password, followed by your new password.
- To access your course: Click on the course name under your profile, which will take you to that course’s main page.
- To return to a course, click on “Your Courses” to bring up a list of currently registered courses. Then click on the course name that you want to resume. To view your completion rate and see what quizzes you have completed, you can click on the arrow icon next to the course name:
You can also navigate back to our main website by clicking on “Lean Learning Center Home Page” to learn more about our services, products and other educational opportunities.
- For the optimum online experience, we recommend the following browsers:
- Windows users: Internet Explorer 9/10/11, Microsoft Edge (latest) , or Google Chrome 34 (or latest)
- Mac and iOS users: Safari 7.0.1 (or latest)
- These courses were designed for individual purposes only. Using a projector is not advised and might cause technical difficulties.
- Published pricing is for module access for one person for a period of 30 days and includes a certificate of completion for the registered user.
- Licensing is available for larger groups as an ongoing perpetual license of the entire training catalog or for a specific period of time.
- Customized module and blended learning module access are also available for larger groups as an ongoing perpetual license or for a specific period of time. Please call for further information.